By Celestine Ajayi
In a bid to fulfill an earlier promise, former U.S. President Donald Trump is set to launch his own social media platform in two to three months, his senior advisers Jason Miller told Fox News on Sunday.
Miller told Fox News he couldn’t say much more right now, but claimed “numerous companies” have approached the former president and he’s held meetings on the subject at Mar-a-Lago. Miller suggested Mr. Trump’s future social media platform will bring in “tens of millions of people.”
“I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media, probably in about two or three months here, with his own platform,” Miller said on Fox News. “And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does.”
“This new platform is going to be big,” Miller said, predicting that Trump will draw “tens of millions of people.”
Trump was banned from following the Jan. 6 Capitol riots. He had been a prolific poster on that platform before and during his presidency.